Recently published in Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics
Matthew B. Prendergast, Benjamin B. Kirk, John D. Savee, David L. Osborn, Craig A. Taatjes, Kye-Simeon, Masters, Stephen J. Blanksby, Gabriel da Silva, and Adam J. Trevitt
Weekly ALS Chemical Sciences Seminar Schedule of Speakers
- 2/1/2016February 1: Bis
- 2/8/2016February 8: Dan Haxton: "Recent results on stimulated Raman calculated with MCTDHF"
- 2/15/2016February 15: No Meeting (holiday)
- 2/22/2016February 22: Phuong Dau
- 2/29/2016February 29: No Meeting
- 3/7/2016March 7: Selim Alayoglu
- 3/14/2016March 14: Open
- 3/21/2016March 21: No Meeting
- 3/28/2016March 28: No Meeting
- 4/4/2016April 4: Stefan Minasian: "Theory and X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy for Aluminum Coordination Complexes – Al K-Edge Studies of Charge and Bonding in (BDI)Al, (BDI)AlR2 , and (BDI)AlX2 Complexes"
- 4/11/2016April 11: Aaron Wiegel: "Accelerated free radical chemistry in the heterogeneous oxidation of semisolid organic aerosols"
- 4/18/2016April 18: Tyler Troy
- 4/25/2016April 25: No Meeting
- 5/2/2016May 2: Open
- 5/9/2016May 9: Ashley Head, "Electron Spectroscopy and Computational Studies of Dimethyl Methylphosphonate"
- 5/16/2016May 16: Grant Buckingham, "The Thermal Decomposition of Benzyl Radical and Tropyl Radical"
- 5/23/2016May 23: Paul Ashby
- 5/30/2016May 30: No Meeting (holiday)
- 6/6/2016June 6: No Meeting
- 6/13/2016June 13: No Meeting
- 6/20/2016June 20: Bo Xu, "X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy Study of Arginine in Aqueous Solution"
- 6/27/2016June 27: No Meeting
- 7/4/2016July 4: No Meeting (holiday)
- 7/11/2016July 11: Open
- 7/18/2016July 18: Ahmet Kusoglu, "Structural Characterization of Ionomers using X-rays"
- 7/25/2016July 25: Open
- 7/11/2016August 1: Open
- 7/18/2016August 8: Open
- 7/25/2016August 15: Open
- 7/18/2016August 22: Nadja Heine
- 7/25/2016August 29: Open
- 7/11/2016September 5: No Meeting (holiday)
- 7/18/2016September 12: Open
- 7/25/2016September 19: Niranjan Shivaram
- 7/25/2016September 26: Robert Kostecki
Note: All seminars are on Mondays at 10:30am-11:30am in Building 6, Conference Room 2202 unless otherwise noted.